Armor Wrap® VCI Papers
Available in Rolls & Sheets
Armor Wrap® VCI Papers are a 30# neutral pH – a natural Kraft paper impregnated with Vapor & Contact Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI/VPI).
Armor Protective Packaging® in anti-rust paper takes safe and effective rust preventatives in easy-to-use packaging materials to prevent corrosion during shipping, storage or in-process applications. No grease, oils, or harsh chemicals needed.
30G™ VCI Paper
- Recommended applications include steel, iron, copper, brass, galvanized and zinc.
- Global standard in corrosion inhibiting paper for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
30W™ VCI Paper
- Recommended applications include oily/greasy items like bearings, export shipments and as a barrier to wet packaging/wood.
- All the benefits of 30G with a wax barrier on one side.
MPI™ 30 VCI Paper
- Recommended applications include copper, brass, galvanized, aluminum and
- A multi-metal protection paper for corrosion inhibition.
60G™ VCI Paper
- Recommended applications include sharp objects, interleaving between parts, separating pallet surfaces from metal parts.
- Heavier grade corrosion inhibiting paper for both ferrous and nonferrous
All Armor Wrap® VCI Papers are designed for long-term storage of metals and conforms to corrosion prevention requirements as specified in MIL-PRF-3420G and JIS Z 1535 Class 2.